Rajesh, who was a laborer of Bulandshahr district, used to do the work of selling fruits, where Rajesh used to live.


 While in the neighborhood, a woman was often very ill, who was the wife of Rajesh's elder brother's son in the relationship.


 Whose name was Kamlesh, even after getting a lot of treatment for Kamlesh, his illness was not cured, and one day that disease took Kamlesh's life, he was very dear to everyone, often everyone's beloved person leaves the world early, when Kamlesh's funeral was performed. While preparations were going on, Ram Singh took off Kamlesh's nose, which is also called (Long), and kept it with him. Rajesh used to go from village to village selling fruits, due to which he was late in returning home. It was a matter of one day that he was returning home after selling fruits. It would be around 11 o'clock in the night, he was going towards home on his bicycle through a deserted road, that suddenly he felt the weight on his cycle. And he started thinking that what has happened today, why is my cycle running as if a lot of weight is being placed on it? Then suddenly he turned backwards and saw what Ramsingh sees. A frightening woman is sitting on his bicycle. Rajesh got sweaty and fainted and fell on the road. 2-3 persons were going through the same path, one of them knew Ram Singh, the person left Ram Singh at his house with the help of both of them. Rajesh's eyes opened in the morning and he was very scared by the incident of night, so he did not go to sell fruits for 4-5 days. His wife and children in the house ask what happened, why don't you go to work? Ram Singh started thinking that if I told that incident to these people, then they would either consider me insane, or would consider me useless for having found a good excuse for not working. Rajesh started going to his work, went from village to village selling fruits as before, today again he was late in going home. As soon as he came on that deserted road, he immediately remembered the incident of that day and the terrible face of that woman, now he started riding his cycle fast. The speed of the fast moving cycle suddenly slowed down, Ram Singh was applying a lot of strength but the speed of the cycle was getting slower and slower, now he is sure that it may not be that day's thing that is stopping my cycle. He dared to ask this time without looking back, who are you, why are you troubling me? What have I done wrong to you? A voice came from behind the cycle, in uncle, Kamlesh Rajesh asked who Kamlesh and what do you want from me? And why are you scaring me, then Kamlesh said uncle, you have my long which you took out from my nose after my death. I have just come to get him, I did not intend to scare you at all, Rajesh said, okay son, I will return your long to elder brother. So Kamlesh said no uncle, you should keep my long where I was cremated. On the second day he did as Kamlesh said, after that day Kamlesh never appeared to Rajesh again.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post